Laser Hair Removal Guests:
Here are some things to remember before coming in to your appointment:
1) Be sure to shave the morning of the treatment. On larger areas, there will be a charge between $50-$80 if showing up unshaven.
2) Know the length of time you need to be out of the sun. It will be 1 month or 1 week. Please call if unsure: 604.696.5506. If coming in after a long sunny vacation – it will be 6 weeks or 2 weeks.
3) If you have stress in your life either good or bad – please do things to naturally increase your endorphins. Ex: exercise, eat a meal with lots of carbohydrates, be sure to have a good night rest, maybe some chocolate in your tummy and a big smile on your face:0)
4) If you do need to cancel or reschedule, please give us 24hrs notice during the week or 48hrs for Weekends, Holidays and appointments that are 2hrs or longer.
5) If you become pregnant, be sure to call and we will cancel your appointments until baby is born.
6) When coming in for an assessment please make sure there is enough growth for the Technician to see percentage of hair loss and to evaluate the hairs that are remaining.
Things to remember before coming in to your appointment:
1) Be sure to have had no sun exposure, no glycolics, no chemical peels, no self tanner and no Retin A for one month on the area being treated.
2) If any hair in the area, be sure to shave it day of treatment.
3) Any Botox or Fillers put into the area, you will need to wait 2 weeks before having your next appointment
4) If you become pregnant, be sure to call and we will cancel your appointments until baby is born.
Parking on the streets is available as well in our Building.
We share 18 floors of parking with our neighbours, Fairmont Hotel Vancouver. To access the parking, turn into Fairmont Hotel Vancouver from Hornby Street, go left and follow “office tower parking” signs.
Paramount Place has secure public parking one block south at 939 Hornby Street.
There are parking meters on Hornby St, Robson St and Burrard St.
To Cancel or Reschedule an Appointment
Should you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment, we request that you notify us at least 48 hours in advance so we may accommodate clients who are waiting for an earlier appointment.
To ensure that we provide the best care and experience to all of our clients, we hope you will understand if, due to a fully booked schedule,
your technician needs to reschedule your appointment if you have been detained and arrive 15 (or more) minutes after your scheduled time.
• A deposit may be taken at the time of booking and will be be applied in full to the balance of your bill.
• Deposits are non-refundable but may be used for a Gift Card if you decide not to proceed with the service.
• Product and treatment costs are discussed at the time of consultation and will be reviewed prior to treatment.
• The balance owing for products and services will be due at the time of treatment, or broken into a monthly payment plan.
• We accept cash, Debit, Cheque, Diner’s Club, Visa, Master Card and American Express.
• Returns on Colorescience products must be done within 3 weeks of purchase.
• Osmosis and Proderm products are 100% returnable at anytime if your skin does not approve!
Do you have a question about your pre-appointment info? Call us at (604) 696-5506 or fill out this form and we will get back to you before the end of our next workday.